Monday, September 21, 2020

I'm Livin' It

 


I watch a movie recently, a good one, I am loving it. I mean the title of the movie is i'm living it.

A Hong Kong movie about poor people living a hard life, a good look into what is going on in real life.

A person who lost it all, from an investor to a vagrant, to even a young girl with her mother.

I have seen pictures from news agencies, videos not much, but this film offers alot of insights and shows how they are living day to day in reality.

The most striking part is that, even a young person, under 10 is able to understand the hardships, the level of innocent is lost or should I say matured beyond her age. This scene hit me, the unity of people under crisis, the solidarity and also when misfortune falls onto a fellow human being is discouraging, mixed feelings.

Hong Kong movies are good, but watching them as I was growing up, I learnt alot about values and life, but since 10 years or more ago, things change for the worst.

I spent money on this, I will support the arts, commercial arts that is, maybe next is a Japanese or european film, catch this one everyone, a good view about life in general in Hong Kong for the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment