Sunday, September 27, 2020

The tunnel

 


I watch a movie from Norway, titled the tunnel, I paid money for this, I never watch films from them normally.

A good film, the trailer is above, the trailer shows most of the things, but some scenes are just set up nice.

Please go and support this movie, a direct movie I would say it, a simple story to understand with some twists.

4 out of 5 stars, I would never have thought films from Norway could be great to watch, refreshing for some reason.

Movies from the states or India are ones to watch, now even china and others are catching up, I will like to watch more genres, any director reading this, create more movie of not just action, but romance even comedy storylines for the masses to watch, like a mister bean but not from the English speaking world or any movie producing countries.

A movie from Mexico about funny stuff would be a real idea to consider for a theme, I do not hear movies from Africa much, but seem some short clips. A action science fiction would be truly amazing.

I think I will watch an asian film next, not much news about football in general, the Thai league has started, leagues will start soon around the world. More entertainment will be resuming, just support them when they do start, sports or movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment