Saturday, January 27, 2018

local football scene, sign ups

The local scene has many changes again, this is some of the selected slots for my post.


This sign up is a good one, for me, one of the best is him, i have seen him play, good at attacking and also good at defending, a class player for the team.

The next player is a hard worker, home united has signed shakir. This is my pick for the 2nd of my post. Anywhere he goes he is quality.


Finally the last but not the least, true to void deck boy style, from woodlands to tampines, the eye of the tiger but as calm and collected as a leopard waiting to attack, ismadi the man.

His time in yellow jersey still lingers in my mind, but he has now sign for warriors. This is what a football player should be like, a speedy, hardworking and most importantly true to himself. When i think of him i think of another ismail also, a true person. Well i wish all the players a good season ahead.

h

No comments:

Post a Comment